Code of conduct
The Code of conduct is a set of commitments which will endeavour to honour. In addition, the Code of conduct highlights your rights as a consumer.
- Behave in a courteous and professional manner
- Act in fair and non-discriminatory manner in all dealings
- Provide consumers with information regarding services and pricing
- Upon request, guide you on your communication needs
- Keep consumers personal information confidential
- Refer consumers to ICASA (please see details below) for their unresolved complaints.
In accordance with the Electronic Communications Act of 2005 and subsequent regulations, Wanatel (Pty) Ltd informs its customers they are entitled to the following rights:
- To be provided with the required service on a non-discriminatory basis
- To choose a service provider of their choice
- To information in their preferred language
- To access and question consumer account information held by the service provider.
- For your information to be kept confidential unless indicated otherwise.
- To choose to port your number.
- To lodge a complaint to ICASA (contact details below) and or redress
To report a complaint:
Call: 086 926 2835 or 021 200 0400 from any other network or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanatel (Pty) Ltd endeavors to address all complaints within 5 working days where possible.